NJP to Tinchuley Car Rental
Tinchuley is a magnificent village tucked in the astonishing Himalayan range. Situated at an elevation of 5800 feet above the sea level, Tichuley exhibits a splendid view of the snow-clad Mount Kanchenjunga and a serene ambience which are loved by thousands of its visitors.
Surrounded by three prominent hilltops all around, the word Tinchuley means "three chulas" because of its unique location. Now if you want to travel from NJP to Tinchuley and looking for a reliable cab at an affordable taxi fare, you have certainly landed on the right page.
NJP to Tinchuley Distance by Road
The distance from NJP to Tinchuley is more than 70 km and you have to spend a journey time of 3 hours to reach this hamlet via National Highway 10. The route towards this splendid hamlet is full of attractive sights which will truly make your journey feel short.
How to Travel from NJP to Tinchuley
By Road: Tinchuley is well accessible by road. From NJP, the journey by road takes around 3 hours to reach Tinchuley. Shared cars are not available but a private taxi is available to hire from Cab Rental Agency like Himalayan Wheels.
.By Train: Even though NJP is one of the most important railways stations in North Bengal, there is no railway route between New Jalpaiguri Junction to Tinchuley. Hence, to reach the hamlet, one has to rent a one-way car from NJP to Tinchuley.
By Air: There is no Airport in Tinchuley. Bagdogra airport is the nearest one at a distance of 76 km. This particular airport is nicely connected with major other airports of the country. However, to reach your desired destination, you have to rent a cab from Bagdogra to Tinchuley.
Places to Visit in and around Tinchuley
- Tinchuley Viewpoint is a worth visiting site in the hamlet. The viewpoint is one of the ideal places to relish the beauty of a magnificent sunrise. On top of that, a great panoramic view of the surrounding along with East Himalayan mountain range can be seen from here.
- Tinchuley Monastery near the sunrise viewpoint is another place to visit. It is a soothing religious site visited by countless devotees every year. The great architecture of the monastery attracts the eyeballs of its visitors.
- Just a few kilometres away from the hamlet, Gumbadara Viewpoint offers a very wide view of the river Teesta. Above the viewpoint is Gumbadara rock and cave. The cave is created naturally with a narrow entrance and the rock is ideal for climbers to practice on.
- Takdah, a tiny settlement is just 3 km distance away which is all about providing a tranquil atmosphere to its visitors. Covered with a vast stretch of tea gardens Rangli-Rangliot is another must-visit place to visit for tea gardens lovers.
- Just a few kilometers downhill drive from Tinchuley, you will get to see the astonishing beauty of ChotaMangwa and Bara Mangwa. The surrounding hills of Chota Mangwa and Bara Mangwa offer a scenic charm to the eyes of the beholders which is increasing the popularity of these hamlets day by day.
- Lamahatta, a relatively new tourist destination can also be visited from Tinchuley. Just 8 km away from the hamlet, Lamahatta Park offers a great view of the surrounding mountains and the tall alpine forest.
Tinchuley Sightseeing Car Rental Package
Now you can visit all the sightseeing places in and around this hamlet such as Tinchuley Viewpoint, Tinchuley Monastery, Chota Mangwa, Bara Mangwa, Takdah, Lamahatta and many more by taking Himalayan Wheels' Tinchuley Sightseeing Car Rental Package at the lowest ever fare.
Exploring the entire Tinchuley and its sightseeing places is going to create remarkable memory by opting any of our various ranges of fleets like WagonR, Indica, Alto, Swift, Dzire, Indigo, Sumo, Bolero, Max, Innova, Xylo, etc. Any of these well-maintained cars make sure about your comfort and requirements while having a sightseeing tour at an affordable car fare.
Why Choose Our Car Rental Package
- We offer a broad range of cars like WagonR, Indica, Alto, Swift, Dzire, Sumo, Bolero, Innova, Xylo, etc. to offer you a happy journey from NJP to Tinchuley.
- All our cars go through several sanitization processes before being rented by our valued clients.
- Drivers are always asked to maintain social distancing. The proper hygiene and the health of the driver are strictly monitored.
- Our support team is quite dedicated to provide you with the assistance you deserve.
- Our drivers are well trained and friendly to make your journey quite safe and trouble-free.