New Mal Junction to Sittong Car Rental
Very Close to Darjeeling which is often termed as the Queen of Hills and snuggled amidst the lush alpine forest, Sittong is a virgin settlement in the North Bengal region. A scenic village where nature speaks with its melodious tune of intense serenity, Sittong is just 33 km away from Darjeeling. Often tagged as the "Orange Village" among the locals, this alluring hamlet with its tea gardens, the captivating view of Mount Kanchenjunga and ancient architectures will certainly hypnotize any nature-loving travelers travelling from New Mal Junction to Sittong.
Now if your plan is to have a journey from New Mal Junction to Sittong by hiring a car, you are on the exact page now. Get to know about the lowest car fare from New Mal Jn. to Sittong, sightseeing places and the most reputed cab rental agency you can trust.
Sightseeing Places in and around Sittong
- There is a monastery in Sittong constructed with bamboo and mud which is one of the major attractions in the village. The breathtaking view of Kanchenjunga, as well as the entire panoramic view of the village, is quite stunning.
- Those who are fond of wildlife, Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary is the ideal forest to visit for you. Approximately 25 km distance away, the thickly wooded forest hosts numerous birds, butterflies and also several unique wild animals.
- Sittong church is one of the attractive sites in the village. Once built with bamboo and mud, the church is now transformed into a brick and mortar building. The breathtaking view of the surrounding can immensely provide peace to your distressed soul.
- Approximately 8 km away from Sittong, Mungpoo is a tiny yet worth visiting village nearby. Embedded by the lush alpine forest, it offers a tranquil atmosphere and a breathtaking surrounding which was even loved by the legendary poet Rabindranath Tagore.
New Mal Junction to Sittong Distance
The distance from New Mal Junction to Sittong is approximately 77 km and it takes about 3 hours to cover this journey distance via National Highway 17 and National Highway 10. However, via Hill Cart Road, the distance increases significantly (87 km) while taking the same time as compared to other routes.
Best Time for Renting New Mal Junction to Sittong Cab
Although our car can be hired at any time, it is usually recommended to pre-book the taxi at least one or two weeks prior to your trip from New Mal Junction to Sittong so that you can get the best deal and quality service as the delayed booking always lead to compromised service.
Sitong Sightseeing Car Rental Package
By providing a huge collection of fleets like Wagon R, Indica, Alto, Swift, Dzire, Sumo, Bolero, Innova, Xylo, etc., Himalayan Wheels helps to explore all the sightseeing places in and around Sittong like Sittong Church, Mungpoo, Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary and many more while prioritizing the comfort of our customers.
Why Choose Himalayan Wheels Taxi Rental service?
There are countless reasons to choose our New Mal Junction to Sittong Cab and some of the worth-mentioning ones are:
- We offer a secure and hygienic car to our customers as their health is one of our utmost priorities.
- A well-trained and co-operative driver is always given so that you get a smooth journey experience.
- Himalayan Wheels offers a varied range of cars to choose from such as Wagon R, Indica, Alto, Swift, Dzire, Sumo, Bolero, Innova, Xylo, etc.
- We offer the lowest car fare from New Mal Junction to Sittong as compared to our competitors.
- Quality Service and support are always provided to our valued customers. You will get instant assistance if problems occur in the middle of the journey.
- Booking our service is quite convenient as all you have to do is just a phone call or fill up the enquiry form.