New Mal Junction to Gangtok Car Rental
Looking for a one-way New Mal Junction to Gangtok Car or a well-maintained taxi for Gangtok Sightseeing? Gangtok, the capital and the largest town of Sikkim, is visited by countless people every year due to travel or business purpose. Due to its breathtaking location beside the Himalayan Range and alluring tourist attractions, Gangtok is one of the most important towns in Sikkim.
Now, if you are planning to experience the quietness and elegance of this spectacular city to get relief from your hectic lifestyle but know nothing about the transportation system and the exact New Mal Junction to Gangtok Car Fare, we are here to help you.
Sightseeing Places in and around Gangtok
- MG Marg, the most happening place in the state, is one of the greatest sightseeing places in Gangtok. It is also an iconic shopping hub where numerous shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, etc can be seen on both sides of the road.
- Just a few kilometres away from Gangtok, Rumtek Monastery, one of the holiest monasteries in Sikkim, can be visited quite comfortably. Approximately 25 km away from Gangtok, this Buddhist religious site attracts countless visitors every year towards it.
- Approximately 35 km away from Gangtok, Tsomogo is a serene lake widely renowned for its colour-changing waters. The water of the lake during the season of Monsoon looks deep and blue. However, in the season of winter, the water of the lake gets completely frozen.
- Ganesh Tok, just 7 km away from the heart of Gangtok is another sightseeing place to visit. Situated at an elevation of 6500 m. the temple is considerably small and can be entered by only one at a time.
New Mal Junction to Gangtok Distance
If you want to have a journey from New Mal Junction to Gangtok, it would take about 4 hours to reach after covering a distance of around 125 km via NH 10.
How to Reach from New Mal Junction to Gangtok
Gangtok can't be reached by train as there is no railway station in Gangtok. Even though the city has a newly made airport, but still one can't take a flight from New Mal Jn. In this state, the best option is to rent a car upon reaching New Mal Jn.
Road is the most preferred way to have a tour from New Mal Junction to Gangtok. By hiring a cab from a trusted car rental agency like Himalayan Wheels, one can easily have a one way trip to Gangtok without worrying much about the car fare and safety.
Car Rental Package for Gangtok Sightseeing
Want to rent a taxi not for just pick and drop from New Mal Junction to Gangtok? Himalayan Wheels provides well-maintained cars for Gangtok Sightseeing at a reasonable rate. Some of the must-visit sightseeing places in this complete cab rental package include MG Marg, Tashi Viewpoint, Banjakhri Falls, Rumtek Monastery, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Tsomogo Lake, Nathula Pass, etc.
Why Choose Our New Mal Junction to Gangtok Car Rental Service
By consistently providing quality service to our valued customers, we have become the most recommended cab rental agency in the entire West Bengal, Sikkim and Bhutan Region.
- All our cars go through several sanitization processes before being rented by our valued clients.
- Drivers are always asked to maintain social distancing. The proper hygiene and the health of the driver are strictly monitored.
- Our wide range of cars like WagonR, Indica, Alto, Swift, Dzire, Sumo, Bolero, Innova, Xylo, etc. look like new so that you don't face any problem during your trip from New Mal Jn. to Gangtok.
- Our drivers are well trained and friendly to make your journey quite smooth and trouble-free.
- The booking process is relatively simple and hassle-free. The booking process does not take much time.
- We have a support team who are working 24/7 to answer all your queries and provide you further assistance.